Video market update on Luxury Home Sales in Charlotte, North Carolina from RE/MAX Executive based on January 2016 luxury home sales:
The Charlotte region saw positive trends in the luxury home market during January 2017 as compared with the same period one year ago:
- The number of sales of luxury homes increased 60% year-over-year.
- Days on market were down 21% on a year-over-year basis to 89 days.
- Median list price for luxury homes was $999.900 million with a median sale price of just over $934,000.
- The number of active listings was up 2% versus one year ago.
- 27 homes priced between $1 and $2 million sold during the month of January and 5 homes priced over $2 million sold in January 2017 in the Charlotte region. This compares favorably with the number homes sold in January 2016, when 14 homes priced between $1 and $2 million sold and only 2 homes priced over $2 million sold. The most expensive home sold during January sold at $3,250,000 in Cornelius near Lake Norman.
If you are in the luxury home market and would like a list of luxury homes available throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina metro area, contact
Carolinas Realty Partners would love to help you find your dream luxury home!