I Get Your Home From "FOR SALE" To "SOLD!"
If you're considering selling your Charlotte metro area home, let's talk! I welcome the chance to show you how my marketing methods can quick take your home from "FOR SALE" to "SOLD!"
If you're looking for a pro-active partner to help you negotiate the complexities of marketing and selling your home, you've come to the right place. My 25 years of experience in real estate and 45+ years in the business world, dedication to my clients, and strong negotiation and communication skills will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home.
As with everything in life, preparation is the key and my unique, 60+ step marketing plan will get your home from "For Sale" to "Sold" in record time and for top dollar. My marketing plan is devised to find a buyer for your home -- NOT to find buyers for me to work with so they can buy someone else's home. Year after year, my home marketing action plan has resulted in my properties selling considerably faster than the average property listed in the Carolina Multiple Listing Service.
The services I provide my seller clients include:
In addition, there's:
1. My Local Advantage - I offer a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close, including RE/MAX Executive's numerous websites and #1 position in local search engines. This helps potential buyers in the Charlotte metro area find your home more easily when searching on the internet.
2. My Internet Advertising - Since 90+% of home buyers begin their home search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. My marketing plan provides access to placement on Google, Bing, other websites and 300+ search engines. This will maximize your home's exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. My International Reach - As RE/MAX has the #1 real estate agency website in the world with a global reach to over 30 countries in their own languages, your home will have world-wide exposure no other real estate firm can offer.
4. My Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. Having been named a 5-Star Best of Client Satisfaction Agent in Charlotte for 10 consecutive years, I like to think I'm doing something right in my high tech/high touch approach to working with my seller clients.
5. My Professional Education/Certifications - I am a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) a designation held by fewer than 5% of real estate professionals and one that guarantees that you are enlisting the help of a proven performer with years of experience and knowledge. I am certified as a Strategic Pricing Specialist (SPS) to help ensure your home is properly priced for the market. I have been certified as a Fine Homes Specialist, so if you are selling a luxury home, you can rest assured I have experience in marketing luxury properties. I am a Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI), which can best be described as graduate school for real estate professionals. I've earned the Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) Designation, qualifying me to meet the special needs and concerns of maturing Americans and giving me the requisite knowledge and expertise to counsel senior clients through the major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing or selling the family home. I hold the Certified Distressed Property Specialist (CDPE) Designation and Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification, so if you are dealing with a distressed property situation, I've had special training to help you.
6. Licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina - I can help you sell your home throughout the entire Charlotte metro area, including Mecklenburg, Union, Cabarrus, Rowan Counties in North Carolina and York and Lancaster Counties in South Carolina.
7. My Experience - with some 25 years of experience in marketing homes, there's hardly an style of home, a problem, a market I haven't experienced. The average agent has three years experience. I have 25 years. Wouldn't you want 8+ times the experience on your side?
Home Listing Syndication
Your home will be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home or to receive a free market review of your home's value, click here. Let's schedule a time to see if we are a good match and for an insightful conversation about our real estate market.
The data relating to real estate on this Web site derive in part from the Internet Data Exchange/IDX. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither RE/MAX Executive nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing. (c) 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. Data last updated 2017-08-23