Spring is less than five days away. Are you thinking about buying a home in the Charlotte, NC metro area this spring? Before you begin to shop in earnest, check out our Spring 2017 Buyer's Guide edition of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home."
The Spring 2017 Buyer's Guide edition of "Things To Consider When Buying A Home" will provide great information on 20 timely topics home buyers should consider before buying their home, which include the following:
- 4 reasons to buy a home this spring.
- Buying is now 37.7% cheaper than renting across the nation.
- Why you need to consider cost, not just price when you buy a home.
- 2 myths that may be holding you back from buying.
- Why a mortgage pre-approval should be your first step in the home buying process.
- What you need to know about the mortgage process.
- 5 reasons home ownership is a good financial investment.
- What to expect when doing a home inspection.
- Home prices compared to last year.
- Have you put aside enough money for closing costs?
... and more.
Contact Carolinas Realty Partners if we can answer any questions you might have about the Charlotte metro housing market or about what shopping for your new home might entail.
If you need to sell your Charlotte area home this spring before buying a new home, check out our Spring 2017 Home Seller Guide to "Things To Consider Before Selling Your Home."
If you are considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I would love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to prove to you that:
"The Right Broker Makes All The Difference."